My Christmas wish list.

Well 2012 is nearly over and what a year it has been! Many decent cars have been launched over the past 12 months, with the exception of the Vauxhall Adam, which has the stupidest name given to any car since, well, ever. So which one would I pick?

The Pagani Huayra, immediately springs to mind but I can't help thinking that its looks are a little more tame than its older brother, the Zonda, which sort of puts me off. The new Mclaren MP4-12C Spider looks wonderful and I love the fact that it is British, but if it was my money. Honestly? I wouldn't buy one. There has been a lot of talk of the Toyota GT86 and the Subaru BRZ. I'm sure they are both excellent mid range coupes but personally, I can't tell them apart and 197bhp seems mean in a world where a Focus ST is packing 250 horses under a cheaper and much more practical bonnet. So that's off the wish list.

Apparently there is a new Porsche Boxster out, but you won't notice because it looks the same as the last one and the one before that. Besides, Porsches don't really tickle my pickle. The Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is certainly one of the prettiest cars from 2012, it's side profile is simply stunning and I adore the way it balances being aggressive with having the right curves in the right places. But the long awaited replacement to the Enzo is out in 2013, and I think that will probably be the Ferrari to have.

So Santa, if you are listening, on Christmas morning please may i have the new Range Rover under my tree.

Merry Christmas.

Comments

  1. Most definitely got to be the new Aston Martin Vanquish, sweet mother of mary that is an insanely good looking motor! Otherwise the new BMW M5 is a sure winner for all round epicness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment